This coffee storage set is on sale if you order it online only.
Click on the picture on the side bar, to link to my Tupperware Website to order.
Go to Product Gallery.
Then click on Online Exclusives.
Hi, I joined your blog tonight. I am Hopeful. I found your blog through Jamie's blog which I found through Minnesota Mom's blog. Love how you decorated your home for fall. Change is always fun. I look forward to reading more of your blogs. I love all tupperware, but mostly the ones to organize your food in the pantry.
@ Hopeful, thanks for your comments. I am still trying to figure out the best way to have more people participate on the Giveaway and for a quick link to the right post.
Rosario!! I put the giveaway in my Thankful Thursday/Friday post towards the bottom!!
ReplyDeleteGod bless you, thanks so much for the prayers!
Hi, I joined your blog tonight. I am Hopeful. I found your blog through Jamie's blog which I found through Minnesota Mom's blog. Love how you decorated your home for fall. Change is always fun. I look forward to reading more of your blogs. I love all tupperware, but mostly the ones to organize your food in the pantry.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jamie!
ReplyDelete@ Hopeful, thanks for your comments. I am still trying to figure out the best way to have more people participate on the Giveaway and for a quick link to the right post.
ReplyDelete