Its been two years since I started my blog and I have never done a giveaway of my own. I have entered a few, but the only time I won something was a Target gift card thanks to Melinda @ Coming Clean
I think it is a good way to celebrate the two years this blog has been in existence. To thank all my readers and faithful followers.
Ok, so all you have to do to enter is to become a follower of my blog. Second, leave me a comment letting me know how long you have been following my blog. How you came across my blog, if you can remember. And third, but this is the most important part. Let me know what Tupperware item you like best. You have until next week, Friday September 23, to enter your comments to this post.
The winner will be picked at random and will receive a Tupperware item. I will let you know soon what the item will be. So enter now to win.
Once again,
1. Become a follower of my blog
2. Leave your comment on this post
3. Let me know how long you have been a follower and what's your favorite Tupperware item.
One more thing, please let your readers know about this giveaway. Thanks!

Hi I am Hopeful. I just joined your blog tonight. I found my way to you through another blog. A Catholic home school blog. Anyways, I love how you decorated your home for fall. It's always fun to have change with the seasons. Looking forward to reading more of your blogs. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI love all Tupperware.