I am officially a Tupperware consultant. Today, I hosted my first initial party in my home.
Had 8 ladies in attendance. Learned lots of great tips for selling and for using the product.
Most of all, I had fun. And that is what counts. Getting together with a few ladies, introducing them to a great product and give them also the opportunity to start their own business or host their own party for the chance to win great gifts that are truly useful.
Like I told them, I am not trying to make money out of you. All I want is to meet new people and have a great time, and at the same time we can win great prices.
The extra income is not needed in this house. But I do plan to save some money to give my children the opportunity to a great summer vacation in Florida. This money will be invested in me and my children. And yes, part of it will be available for sponsoring children. And to help great causes such as the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, The Breast Cancer Foundation, and other foundations such as St. Joseph Hospitals and Children's Hospitals. And last but never least, to God and our Church.
What are my dreams for me. First of all I want to go to a Spa. I want to do things I have never done but I always wanted to do. I will be able to pay my tuition to continue my theology classes. And perhaps next year for summer we can visit the Holy Land. I always wanted to do that too.
I will not be selling online yet, until I have a website account. They do offer this option with Tupperware. But first I want to try this locally with the people I know at the moment.
Changing subject, I bought a new gadget for my kitchen. I have been wanting a waffle maker for a long time. So I found a small machine that makes waffles, omeletts, donuts, and its also a grill.
Tried it this morning. Made the batter for the waffles and pour it on there. But forgot to add some oil to the plates before pouring the batter and the waffles stuck to the plates. I had to remove them and soak them in water. Meanwhile I placed the omelet plates in the machine and this time added the a little bit of oil to the plates before warming them. The omelett came out good. And since I already had the pancake batter, I pour that on the omelett plates and made nice fluffy pancakes in the shape of and omelett.
One last thing before I end this post. The countdown begins again. I can't believe how fast time goes by. Two weeks have gone by fast. And now we only have two more weeks before my daughter's surgery. So I will keep you updated on what the doctors say. They told me that we will have some appointments before. So I think I better call them just to remind them about it. Hope you all have a great week.
Let me know when you get an online account. I love tupperware, but there are some particular bowls (not sure they currently make them) that I really have a lot of use for, but they keep disappearing. *sigh*
ReplyDeleteCongrats Rosario!!! I am sure you will do great!! You are a hardworking woman!! Also, is not a bad idea to post your online account! Blessings!
ReplyDelete