The long awaited day is coming.
Daughter's surgery date.
I started cleaning her room well, and getting this house in order before Wednesday. I will be spending most of the day at the hospital with daughter. So I would not have time to keep up with house chores the rest of this week.
I already spoke with my sister-in-law to take care of my son. And for someone to pick him up, after school.
I have to also talk with my daughter's teachers for Independent studies at home while daughter recovers from surgery.
I will probably not post anything until Thursday, if I am able to have access to the internet. Or I will ask one of my sisters to post a quick update for me.
Thank you for your prayers.
Dear, dear Rosario, please tell Marah that I am praying for her. I know you will be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
ReplyDeleteRemember the scripture you posted a few weeks ago about He sent forth His Word and healed them?!
I pray wisdom and great skill for the doctors and nurses who will be ministering to your precious Marah. I know God's hand will be performing the surgery and the ultimate healing of her precious body.
Please keep us posted as you can.
All my love to all of you,
Dianne