Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Glimpses of His Power

Show forth, Oh God, your power, the power, oh God, with which you took our part.

Psalm 68:29


It is amazing to see the marvelous work of God in each one of us. How he shows us his power. How he shows us his love. I see it in the smiles of my children. I see it in the joy of a Mother, rejoicing for the marvelous recuperation of her daughter. I see his power, as I hear the news of a miracle, a child being the sole survivor of a plane crash.


God is always close to us. He hears our prayers. His Angels are kept alert 24/7.

He promised to be here for us in the good times and the bad times. He is our strenght in the weak moments. He is our counselor or comforter when we grieve for the loss of a loved one.


When Jesus ascended into the heavens, he promised to send us the Holy Spirit. I thank you Father, that you are always close to me, even in my moments of doubt and fears. Thank you that I am able to see your amazing power, working miracles in the life of a child like Emma. Thank you, for the hope you give me that my daughter will also receive healing.


Lord, let us not forget the moments when we have seen your power. In Jesus name, Amen.



holy experience

4 comments:

  1. Dear, dear Rosaria,
    This is a precious post full of TRUTH.

    Your children are precious and I join you in praying for the healing of your daughter.

    You have such a sweet heart and a gentle spirit, Rosaria. I am privileged to call myself your friend.

    Love,
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet words of encouragement on my blog. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, am grateful for the Holy Spirit! Thanks for sharing...from Holy E.

    ReplyDelete