I always listen to Christian music while driving. I have my dial set to my favorite radio station. The Candle radio station is one of them. Klove is another radio station that plays most of my favorite music.
A few weeks ago, I heard this song, "What Faith Can Do" by Kutless. At first I did not know the name of the song or the artist. But I liked the lyrics and wanted to added to my playlist on my blog and on myspace profile.
So today, I googled "what can faith do". The results gave a video on youtube. Amazing! I got to read the lyrics and sing along. Beautiful song. So here it is for you to enjoy. On the left side you can see the playlist and you can hear most of my favorite songs at the moment.
Just wanted to share this inspiring song with all of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment