Friday, April 9, 2010

special update

Brother-in-law's appointment was this morning at immigration offices. He was told that he will get a response on Tuesday. I do not have a lot of details, but I confident that God is taking care of everything. Pray for my sister too. She has been with her husband all this time waiting for the appointment. Her children at here with my Mom. They are waiting to see their parents soon. And we want that wedding to take place as scheduled this June.

Lord, we know that you desire this family to be reunited, please may Chavo be aproved for residency. In Jesus name we pray. Lord hear our prayer.

1 comment:

  1. Rosario: Please know that I am praying for the best to work out for your family. We've had friends in similar situations and know how hard it is. Peace and blessings ...

    ReplyDelete