I did not post this week at Holy Experience. I was away for a few days at Mom's house. Yesterday, I spent my day updating online profiles and balancing my checkbook. I also checked the fridge to see what I needed for the rest of the week. I went grocery shopping, returned and made dinner.
Today:
My kids are at Mom's house. Husband is working. The pets were fed, and now I'm back on the computer, checking emails and browsing my favorite blogs. At nine AM, I will clock in. LOL. To my home blessing or house chores.
Marla from the Flylady, has been a great inspiration for me for the last two years. I have read her book. Sink Reflections. Excellent book. I have not followed her program 100%. I know it works if I just keep up with it. Its simple daily routines that make your day go by more efficiantly. I know that if I go straight to computer my day will go by and no blessings will be done. But if I start my home blessings early and make sure I do my night time routines, I have the rest of the day to spend on computer knowing that my home is clean and organized.
But home chores are not the most important thing in my schedule. My time with God is a priority in my life. I try to spend at least half and hour reading bible and meditating on what I have read. I pray the rosary. Starting my day with God gives me the strenght to do things in a much better attitude.
I walk with my Lord Jesus daily. Remember the story of the disciples who where walking to Emaus and the Lord Jesus met them on their way. I love that story. This week's readings will be focused on the days following the resurrection of Jesus. How he appeared to his disciples and share a meal with them.
In the devotional book, that I read daily, the author reminds us to share what we have with others. In this way we are sharing the bread of life. We are sharing Jesus.
Yes, there are many things that I fear daily. Things that worry me every night. But knowing Jesus, has helped me to put all my fears and worries in His hands and relax. God will never give us more than what we can handle and he always provides us a way out of our struggles. All we have to do is trust Him.
Thank you for your friendship and prayers. I have faith that God will hear our prayers.
I try to "clock in" when my husband goes off to work. Not only do I want to be available to him if he needs any assistance (not usually) but I am more productive once he goes... maybe it's just because it "feels" like the day has started.
ReplyDeleteKeeping you and yours in prayer, friend!