Monday, April 12, 2010

Thank you St. Anthony

I was asked by my dear mother to pray for my cousin to find something she lost. I had downloaded some prayers to St. Anthony a long time ago, and I had it handy for those difficult moments.

I often pray to St. Anthony for intercession on helping me find those things I tend to loose. My keys and cell phone are a very popular items that get lost in this house.

Today, I read over the prayers. Asking St. Anthony intercession for my cousin to find her lost items. I did not ask anything for myself. I just concentrated on my cousin.

About an hour later, my daughter took out a suitcase to prepare for her week at camp. She called me to see what she had found. Two months ago, I lost the battery charger for my husband's camera. I had asked St. Anthony to help me find it but nothing happened. Usually I get flash backs of places where the items might be, but everywhere I looked that charger was not there. Until today, I did not even think it could be in that suitcase that we took on our last trip.

I was so happy and thankful to St. Anthony. He made it possible for the camera charger to appear. I sure hope that this is a sign that he will also intercede on my cousin's request too.

I was in a better mood after this happened. My head was hurting too, and now the pain is also gone. Thank you Jesus for hearing our prayers and for your faithful servant St. Anthony.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, girl! Ask St Anthony to help me find MY battery chargerS (both for my video camera and my nikon point and shoot.) I've been looking for a loooong time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. St. Anthony has helped me countless times. I usually just get a 'feeling' after praying and then lo and behold, there the lost item is. My fav 'prayer' to him is silly but easy to remember.

    St. Tony, St. Tony
    Come on around
    What has be lost
    Please help be found!
    Amen.

    ReplyDelete