Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Praying for Liberation

This Easter I was at my Mother's house. We attended Mass, the entire family. Well, most of the family. Dad, sister and her husband are still in Mexico. This Friday is brother-in-laws second immigration appointment. We are praying for his case to be aproved and he will be able to become legal resident.

Monday, we took the kids to the mall to play in the kids play area, while Mom and I did some shopping. My younger sister took care of the kids. She was off from work that day. My kids are off from school this week. So that is why we stayed over at my Mom's for a couple of days.

Yesterday, Mom and I went to a Catholic bookstore. I wanted to buy some items for my window display. As I was browsing through the isles, I saw this book that caught my attention. The Rosary of Liberation. I quickly glanced over a few pages and I decided to buy it.

After reading some of the testimonials, I decided to beging praying the rosary for my sister and her husband. You start by saying the Apostles creed, then in each large bead, you say, "If Jesus makes me free, I am freed indeed". In each smaller bead, you say, "Jesus have mercy of me, Jesus heal me, Jesus save me, Jesus free me." At the end of all five decades you say the Hail Holy Queen prayer.

The book relates lots of testimonials of people who have prayed this rosary and many blessings have come into their life.

I will be praying this rosary for my sister and her husband, as well as for my daughter.

Last week was my daughter's appointment. Her xray showed that the upper curve in her spine is getting bigger and this could harm her lungs if not treated on time. She has been using her brace, but it seems that it has not help her much. The doctor recommends surgery this year. He already put in the order, and they will call us with a date. Before the surgery, more x-rays will be done to help them in the surgery procedure.

I am believing that God can still work wonders in her spine. We are praying for her complete healing. I place her in the hands of God, and if he will for the surgery to take place, I will be praying for everything to be in God's hands. For God to guide the surgeons and that everything will be ok. Yes, I am filled with fear. But I am also praying for God to take this fear away.

I will keep you updated. I believe that God can do miracles. I believe he hears our prayers and good things come to those who trust in the Lord. I will not loose faith.

3 comments:

  1. I have that book. The publisher, from South America, has some prayer books called "Prayers of Power" that I really like.

    You know that I am praying with you for all of your needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear dear Rosario, Somehow I have been missing your posts over at Ann's. Going back in my blog I saw a comment of yours and wanted to hop over and see how you are doing.

    My heart goes out to you and yes liberation--let's pray for liberation for all of your family.

    And prayers for your precious daughter for complete healing of her spine. I join with you in faith asking God for this blessing.

    Love, Dianne

    ReplyDelete