Thursday, April 8, 2010

new pictures

Here is my Easter display in my home. I placed all of the icons of the saints back on the buffet and added the icon of the Divine Mercy on the wall. Changed the window panels to white lace. Left the purple underneath to cover the windows at night.

Next picture, this was my Holy week display. Removed all the saints and placed in another room. Printed out the stations of the cross and taped on gray cardboard. The book, is the Life of Jesus. Short stories from birth to Resurrection day. I did not know that on Good Friday the color is red. So I kept the purple color until Saturday. The gold color fabric is a table runner. I am using it to cover the light switch box, which is gray and metal. I used to clips with magnets to hold the curtain rod.

Here is a picture of one of our cockatail birds, we have four.



And here is that darling puppy. The first one born, yet the smallest of the three puppies. My kids call him Junior.
Here is the female puppy. Ginger is twice the size of her brother. But he is will soon catch up to her. They are adorable.








No comments:

Post a Comment