The kids have left to school, and the repair man will be here between 10 AM and 12 Noon. So I have some time to do some cleaning around the house. I am targeting those spots where stuff get accumulated and forgotten. The kitchen counter, the living room table, the office desk. On Monday, I did 15 minutes in each area and that was enough to see a huge difference.
But before I start with my house chores, I should spend some time in prayer. I already read my bible this morning and prayed the rosary. But I have not been spending quality time in prayer. I will like to ask God for patience. For God to give me patience when difficult times arise. Strenght in my weak moments. Also ask him to protect our children from the flu virus.
Yesterday I got a call from school. I was told there was a child who had aquired the porcine flu. And that child is in my daughter's classroom. Lord have mercy! I did panic at the moment. But then, I said my trust is in the Lord. He will not let anything bad happen to my children. My daughter is well, but I need to monitor her and be looking for the signs. I pray to God that she does not get sick. I will be praying for the child who is sick. I hope he gets well soon. And I pray none of the other children get sick either.
Heavenly Father,
Heal those who are sick with the flu.
Protect the children in school that they may not get sick.
Protect the elderly too.
May your healing touch be on each person today.
In Jesus Name, Amen.
Update:9:34 AM, I been reading updates on the blogs I follow and I was reading about this children that are born with an illness called trisomy. How two couples have faced the tragedy of loosing their child so quickly after his birth. To see pictures of them holding their child and enjoying the few minutes or few months they were alive. How their faith in God has brought them throught this difficult times. Amazing stories of Faith, Hope and Love. You can view one story here at 99 balloons for Elliot
There was a scripture I read in one of the videos, "...The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised." Job 1:21
No comments:
Post a Comment