Since the 8 week home organization challenge ended, I have not been posting my goals for the week. So I think I should make Tuesday the day to post my own personal weekly goals and share them with you. On Friday I will let you know how I did with my goals.
My goals for this week are:
1. Call and schedule repair for the washer. It is leaking water again, and I have a few loads on hold until the technician comes and repairs it well.
2. Unclutter rooms. Since I have been spending more time slowing down and reading books and spending to much time on computer, there are areas that atract clutter and I making some rooms look, unkept. So I must spend at least 15 minutes in each room to take care of those hot spots.
3. Do homework for theology classes.
4. Schedule a tupperware party. I used to sell tupperware, and I bought some items, hoping to sell them. But they have been in a box for more than two year now and I need to get rid of them.
5. Hope to be able to do laundry at home by Friday. If not take my laundry to wash elsewhere. Last week I took two loads to wash and I spent two dollars on each load.
I better get started on the hot spots ( cluttered areas ). It is noon, I hope that I will be done before I go pick up children at school.
No comments:
Post a Comment