Friday, October 23, 2009

Errand Day

I will be very busy today. Like I mentioned before my washer is out of service. Eventually I will need to replace it with a new unit. I am glad that I have warranty extended insurance on it good for two more years. The technician said that he will put in the paper work and that I will get a call from someone to replace the washer. Hopefully the paperwork process will be quick and I will have a washer soon. Meanwhile I need to go to the laundromat.

I was to lazy to go yesterday, and I did not have any money either. So today, this will be my first priority. Son has a dentist appointment today in the afternoon. I also want to go to Mass. There is Mass at 12noon at my parish every Friday. I been wanting to attend this Mass, but I have been going to another parish in a neighbor town. I like going to that parish because every Friday they have the Blessed Sacrament for veneration.

I pray you all have a blessed day, and a blessed weekend also. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment