Tuesday, February 21, 2012
New Changes!
As you can see, I have added a few new icons to my prayer shrine (feast table). The child Jesus, is wearing his new dress for this New Year. His Godmother is very talented. Even makes his shoes for him and the hat. All handmade.
The smaller icon of the Child Doctor is new. I brought it from Mexico. I also brought a set of Archangels. I only placed the 3 that are spoken of in the scriptures, St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael.
Lent will soon come, starting this Wednesday. The color of the table covering will change to purple in a few days.
I changed my Tupperware Modular tubs for this smaller ones. I loved my Tupperware tubs, but this are much smaller. And look nicer with the rest of the items in this corner.
Tuesdays I have prayer group at 9 AM. Tomorrow we start Lent Season. I will be writing a post regarding this later this week. Hope you have a blessed day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment