Blessings to you all. I had a wonderful week. Some goals met. I kept exercising to my new workout program Body Gospel
I had been wanting to get this workout since last year, but I was waiting to finish another round of Insanity before ordering. I go a challenge pack. Including Shakeology a meal replacement shake that helps you loose weight and gives you energy.
Thanks to my friend and now Coach, Angie from Confessions of a Mommy Jogger. I was motivated to order this challenge pack. My goal is to loose those 5 extra pounds. But if I loose more, even better.
What I like most about this new program is that the music played is Christian worship music. And Donna the fitness instructor prays before each workout, and motivates you with uplifting words throughout the workout.
One of the suggestions in her guide is to make a motivation board. Here is what I came up with.
Body Gospel also provides a daily journal to track your progress for the 30 days of the program.
I love the scriptures used for each day.
Day 1- "For I the Lord your God will hold your right hand, saying to you, Fear not; I will help you." - Isaiah 41:13
Day 4- " Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies... she girds her loins with strenght, and strengthen her arms." - Proverbs 31:10,17
I pray that God will give me the strenght to finish this program and that I can be a blessing to other people by sharing this with the ladies from prayer group.
I will keep you updated with my progress in the program. If you are interested in purchasing this program. Let me know. You can order through my coach Angie at, beachbodycoach.com/KUAngie
No comments:
Post a Comment