Monday, February 13, 2012

Plans for this week

Last year, I did good.  But this year 2012, I want to do much better.

Spiritual Goals:  Spend quality time in reading God's word and meditating in it. Pray for my family, intercede for others.

Physical Goals: Loose those extra 5 pound that over the normal weight for my height and age. Continue to daily do some type of exercise. Loose another dress size. I'm currently an 8. When I started exercising almost a year ago in March, I was a size 10.

Health Goals: Eat healthy foods.  More fruits and Vegetables in my diet.  No sodas. Switch to skim milk. Drink more water. Less pastas and fried food.  Less sweet bread.  Eat only whole grain bread and cereal.
Drink Shakeology, one serving each day.

Personal Goals: Spend more quality time with my husband and children.  Do fun interactive activities instead of just watching TV or sit in from of computer for hours.

At home:  Deal with the clutter.  One room at a time and set goals and work in each one until completed.

This past weekend, I browsed through all those home organization blogs to get inspired and see what ideas I get from other blogers.

Here is a few things I found.

This is a list found at Home-Storage-Solutions-101.comhttp://www.home-storage-solutions-101.com/

I placed  it on a magnetic dry erase board in my home office.  Highlighted those areas that I have worked on this past month. Also those areas that I think are well organized, I can leave to the end of year.  I underlined those areas that I want to work on ASAP. 

Once that area gets completed, I will completely highlighted and continue with another area.  This zones or areas are meant to be done, one each week.  There is 52 weeks in a year.  So there is 52 projects on the list.

In a link party, I can't remember where either at A bowl full of lemons or Delightful Order.  I saw a print out of this statement.  So I printed it and framed it.

 It reads:"She turned her can'ts into cans and her dreams into plans.

And that's what I will be doing each day.  Remembering that things do not get done in just one day.  It takes time, determination and work.

15 minutes at a time or up to 1 hour.  I have been doing, 15 minutes in each room to tidy up. Those rooms that need more work, I will spend up to 1 hour in them.  But I will get it done!

No more procrastination!

This week, I'm working in Son's room.  Sorting toys and papers. Next room is my daughter's room. And then home office.  Each day I will spend 15 minutes in each room in my home. And up to one hour in the room I will be working for that day.  This prevents the other rooms from being neglected and clutter to accumulate again, if its already organized and clean.

I will post pictures on Friday!  If you do not see them, please remind me! I need your help, to remind me and check on my progress.  Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Glad to hear you had some success with the Dave Ramsey plan! Wishing you all the best with your 2012 goals :)

    Casey

    ReplyDelete