I have neglected my blog, for many other activities. But now I need your advice. Daughter decided to move into the room in the attic, creating a big mess in her previous room and in my almost organized attic. NOT! Well the attic was not messy but it was not organized either.
I started moving furniture around. Taking a bed, and clothes drawer upstairs for daughter to use. Then I, moved furniture in now Son's room. I then decided to move the refrigerator back into the kitchen, and the pantry armoire into the office. More mess.
So now I have 4 room undergoing changes.
What your need your help is in giving me ideas what to put on top of my refrigerator to make it look nice but avoiding to use it as dumping space for items. I plan to do the same with the pantry. Since it will now live in the office, I do not want it to be a place to stack clutter on top.
I can't believe how easy I make a mess when moving things around. So I will be busy for a few days organizing this rooms and making sure they are clutter free. Hope, I can finish before the 20th of this month.
I have a bread basket on top of my refrigerator and it works really well there.
ReplyDeleteI do better if I stick with one room until I get it totally organized in stead of hopping from room to room. Some people accomplish more the other way though.
My life has been crazy the last few months, Rosario and I am so sorry I have neglected you. I plan to change that.
Your sweet comment meant so much to me today. You are one of my special friends--I truly mean that--somehow I feel a bond with you that I only feel with a few bloggers.
Please keep praying for us. I trust your prayers.
Much love,
Dianne