After so much waiting and not much planning ahead. I got some items together, prized them and set up in front of my home. Placed a few signs on adjacent street corner and waited, waited, and waited.
Only my in-laws came over and my niece bought my daughter some Brat dolls to take to some children in Mexico. In all daughter made $13.65.
After that sale, more waiting. But no one else showed up. Very dissapointed. Was out there from 9 AM till 3PM.
Here are a few of the items we had for sale.
We also had book, dvds, toys, costumes, shoes, a small coffee table and a toy chest.
By the way, I just rembember I made $1, sold a cosmetics bag.
I believe the problem is the location of my home. And the fact that I was not able to post on any of the main cross streets were most of the poeple travel on towards an near Target, and shopping area. My signs were not very good or visible to those people.
I texted all my friends to let them know,and for them to invite people to come but that did not work either.
I'm going to give it a second try just before school starts again. Hoping this time it works, but if not all this items are going to be donated to our nearest thrift shop.
Intenta anunciarte en el periodico local. A mi me paso algo parecido y la segunda vez me anuncie,y me fue mucho mejor. Suerte!!
ReplyDeleteXhonane