Tuesday, August 23, 2011

This Week's Goals




One of my favorite blogs is a bowl full of lemons.  I love Toni's ideas for organization.  And occasionally, I join her linky parties.   I want to share with all of you, my goals for this week.

Last week, I was working in Son's room, and home office.  I also had time to do the main bathroom and the laundry room area.  My daughter worked in her room on her own.  Then we had the party on Saturday, so I had to to the best I could to make each room presentable.

I am not finished yet.  This weekend our parish is hosting a yard sale.  And I saved a spot to sell my stuff there.  The donation for the spot is $20.  But I get to keep the profits of my sale.  Or I could donate my items to the church and they keep the profits.  I thought it was much more fun, to sell my items and the church still gets a donation.

So I have my items all ready waiting in the attic. 

Daughter's room is also located in the attic.  So my goal for this week is to get as much of the extra clutter out of her side.   Here are some picture of how the room looked before she moved in.

And here are some current pictures.


 This is, at the beginning of the transformation.  At first she had made the futon sofa her bed, but then I took her bed, up into the attic.  The futon sofa, will be used for the family room area.


 I added some chest drawers for her clothes.  Emptied out the costume closet to make room for her dresses, uniforms, jackets, and coats. 



 We purchased a new bed cover, to make her room look stylish.  Remember she is all into fashion.





Added some matching bowls and baskets for storage.  We are not done yet.  And I will post the finished room on Thursday.  Sharing it at Delightful Order, another one of my favorite places to link.

By the way, the inspiration room, is a creation of  DaNita.  I love her style.  Daughter loved it so much, but decided to use her favorite color aqua blue, instead of red.

You might had noticed the frame on the wall of a purse.  Its similar to DaNita's , my son drew this for his sister.  And my daughter colored it.

So stay tuned to my next posts.  And visit Abowl full of lemons and Delightful order for more ideas and inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good Rosario! I can see the resemblance to your inspiration room! Love the bedspread.

    ReplyDelete