Saturday, August 13, 2011

Just the start!

I moved the fridge back into the kitchen were it belongs.  Its huge, and it take up lots of space.  But I prefer it to be close to me in the kitchen.  To avoid the impulse of dumping things on top, I added some decor.  Items, I had in my home.


On the side facing the hallway.  I have my command center.  I like that the front is not magnetic.  Here, I have my daily schedules, kids chore chart, monthly menu, and important numbers.
Under the sink.  I forgot to take a before picture.  I got this stackable baskets at Walmart under $5 fort the set of 3. Organized all the cleaning supplies.  I am going to add another basket for the clean rags used in the kitchen for drying dishes and those spills that often occur in homes.

I also organized the pantry.  The home office is still in need of organizations, piles of stuff on the desk.  Now we have to big desk.  One for the computer and the other for homework and hobbies.  I have been wanting to start scrapbooking.

I still have to work in both kids rooms and the entrance to the attic.  Looks like instead of cleaning out the clutter, I made more mess. Ahh!! Sometimes I feel I will never get this house in order.  But I must keep calm and take it a little at a time.  It is not as easy as you see on TV.  When those reality shows come in and get it all done for you.

1 comment: