I had to make changes in Son's room. Move the furniture and bring order to the mess he did in just a few days alone.
The following picture are from a few months ago. I forgot to take pictures of before I started cleaning. Yet, the images are similar to what the room looked before.
the path to the closet
the dressers
the beds
Daughters bed was taken upstairs. It was a struggle. The huge white desked moved into the home office. And her dresser in now in my bedroom. Gave her mine because it was less heavy to carry upstairs.
Here is Son's new room, after the changes.
There is still some stuff that needs to be organized, and last night I got some new ideas. After his Birthday party, I plan to make his room decor into Star Wars Theme. We still have to organize some of his toys they will be on a shelf similar to the one were the TV is on. But for now, this is good.
Tomorrow, I will share pictures of daughters room, and home office.
Sharing this post @
Looks great!! And Happy Birthday Julian!
ReplyDelete