I will limit for now the activities. Mainly scrapbooking and gift wrapping. I had been thinking of merging my sewing area with the craft area. But I do not have enough storage space for everything. So I will keep the sewing stuff upstairs.
Here are the before pictures:
Quite a mess, and the problem is that is an open space. Meant to be a dinning room. But I'm not sure why the person who did the house plans decided to place it in between the kitchen and bathroom. I will had prefer it to be after the living room area. That's why, I decided to make this into my office instead.
Now for the after pictures. Remember, I'm not done yet!
I moved the big magnetic calendar, and added another dry erase board.
On the desk:
A start in organizing, all the craft supplies. You see the day calendar. I bought this at Target. I added contact paper to make it more stylish.
I still have work to do. But I know have pretty much categorized all the keep items. I have to re-do my incoming mail and files. But I will work on that next week. I will have one file box for Faith Formation Class, one for Tupperware business, and one for all the other files. File cabinet has husband's papers, and all the important files, financial papers, etc.
Tomorrow I will show you the pictures for the complete project and Daughter's room.
Today, working to finish office, and daughters room.
Tomorrow, the laundry room and bathroom.
Saturday, is party day.
Sharing this post at Delightful Order.

No comments:
Post a Comment