Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Kitchen

After browsing through some blogs for inspiration on how to make improvements to some problem areas in my home.  I told myself.  I don't have a magic wand to just make them as nice as I want.  I have to do the work.  And I must start somewhere.

So my first achievement today was the kitchen.

I first washed all the dirty dishes, then I scrubbed the stove, counters and table.  Last, I swept and mopped the floor.



Tomorrow, I will continue with another room.  But I feel much better now that at least my kitchen and living room are clean.  In the morning, I had to wash the sofa cover because, Son spilled juice all over it and on the floor.  So I also swept and mopped the living room this morning after breakfast.

Thank you for continuing to follow my blog and occasionally stop by and leave me comments. 

1 comment: