Thursday, March 1, 2012

Small Changes

Yesterday, I worked in to areas in my home.

The Master Bedroom, and the living room.  The projects where not finished.  There are still some things left to be done today.

But here are a few pictures.

In the living room, I changed the window curtains, to all white with small purple flower details.  Here you see the "Feast table".  February is dedicated to the Holy Family.  I had not made changes on the feast table until yesterday. Now we are in March.  So some of the icons will be placed elsewhere in the home.  And St. Patrick and St. Joseph's icons will be displayed here for March.  The color on the cross represents the Lent Season.

I
n the master bedroom, I made lots of changes too.  My husband had wanted a comfy chair in the room for him.  But recently told me he did not want it in the room any longer.  So I moved it out of the room into the living room.

This allowed me to move the bed away from the wall and place a small side table next it.  This is my side.  I have a CD player with the rosary CD in it.  Ready to help me pray at night when I'm not able to sleep. The clock radio is set to the Catholic radio station.  The daily scriptures are read at 6:15 AM , Monday-Friday. I keep my journal on the bottom shelf and my bible.
I did not take more pictures of the room, because is not yet finished.  I will post those tomorrow or later if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment