Like I told you before, I am doing a 30 day challenge with this exercise program called Body Gospel.
Today is my Day 25. Each day, I follow along in this guide. It has a journal with scripture and a small reflection by Donna the fitness instructor.
Her reflections inspire me to continue and not give up no matter what the distractions of life might be. We should know that God is with us and he gives us the strength to continue. He helps us get up when we have fallen off the path.
She gives us scripture to meditate each day. Reminds us to eat healthy food. And most of all to pray.
I still have 5 more days to complete this challenge, but I wanted to share with you the blessings that I have obtained from following this program.
I have lost about 6 pounds. I have not measure yet, to see how many inches I have lost. I will share that with you at the end of the 30 days. My energy is great. I do not feel sore the next day after doing the exercises.
Something else I have been doing, in this 25 days, is drinking Shakeology. I told you in a previous post about Shakeology. It gives me energy and helps me to recover after doing my exercise. I recently viewed an interview with the creators of Shakeology and they explained so much information about it. The nutrients in Shakeology are Super foods that you will not find in any regular store. This ingredients help you amazingly. I have read testimonies of people who have improved their health by using this product.
This picture was take back in November of 2009. I had just had miscarriage. I was about 135 pounds or more. My size was 10 but most of my clothes fitted tight on me. I even bought some size 12 pants that fitted loose but I felt better. At least I thought. My energy level was low.
Here is another picture of two year ago. Still size 10. And at 135 pounds.
The picture above was the one that motivated me to do something about my weight and health.
One year after........
This is me now. 125 pounds. Size 8. One year after starting to exercise and take care of what I eat. First I started with Insanity program and lost 5 pounds. I maintained my weight the same for about six months. Then I started Body Gospel the 6th of February, 2012. And until now have lost 6 pounds in 25 days.
I give God the glory and praise, because without him by my side and my wonder coach Angie from Teambeachbody, and her facebook motivation page. I will not had done it alone.
So if you are interested in making changes in your health and learning more about Shakeology and the programs that Team BeachBody has to offer, leave me a comment.

No comments:
Post a Comment