My last day of Body Gospel was Friday. I ended a little earlier because I sent my DVDs to my sister to try them. I loved the Body Gospel program, the only things is just 30 days. I can repeat the program again, or I can go back to the Insanity program. Insanity is more intense and your heart rate goes up quick and you sweat a lot.
The great thing about Insanity is that you do not need any special equipment, like weights or bands. You use your own body weight to achieve great results. I am learning so much about the programs on Team Beachbody. I'm also learning more on how to eat healthy and make healthy food choices.
But before I tell you more about Team Beachbody, let me tell you my final results for Body Gospel. In four weeks, I lost 7 pounds. That's an average of 2 lbs. per week. I lost inches from my chest, waist and hips. Like I said, I'm now a size 8 and just recently I bought some new workout clothes size XS.
I'm 5 feet. very petite in frame, so this is a big accomplishment for me. I'm no longer over my normal weight. I feel more energized. Most of my clothes now fits loose. I like that!
So I went through my closet and drawers and took out anything that was a size 10, or Medium or Large. I'm giving that away. It does not belong in my home. My goal is to keep exercising and if possible drop another pant size.
Even if my children's wish came true, and I happen to get pregnant. I will continue to exercise through pregnancy and make sure that after post-partum, I will get back in shape.
This coming week, I will be starting Insanity 60 day challenge. I will be motivating my sisters in their own weight loss goals.
One is doing Weight Watchers, the other one will be taking the Body Gospel 30 day challenge. I'm so happy for my sisters who are doing something for their health.
No comments:
Post a Comment