Saturday, March 24, 2012

Before/After

Hi friends and readers.  I'm so happy to let you know that I have lost 15 pounds.

I began my journey a year ago in March 2011.  My sister let me borrow her Insanity workout dvds.  I tried it for one month and lost 5 pounds.  I noticed that my energy level decreased during the time I was not doing exercise.  So during the summer of 2011, I tried Insanity once more for 60 days.  My weight stayed the same.

I did not get discouraged.  I tried a second round in November 2011.  But I only finished one month of the program.

Then I tried a different program.  Body Gospel.  I ordered it as a challenge pack from Beachbody through my coach Angie.   I tried Body Gospel and Shakeology for 30 days.  I lost 7 more pounds.

So here are some pictures for you to see the results.


I went from a size 10, down to a size 6.  The clothes I wearing in the after picture is XS.  I have lost inches from my waist, arms, and thighs.  I'm so happy with the results.  It has been a long year.  And in a  few days will be my 39th birthday.  I still have work to do.  My abs are still not as firm as I want.  My coach said that the fat accumulated in the ab section is the hardest to get rid off.  Well, I'm not giving up.  Even if it takes another year.

When I started my fitness journey I was 135 pounds.  Now I'm 120 pounds!  I thank my family and friends from Teambeachbody that have given me motivation in this last few months.

2 comments:

  1. Rosario--

    You look incredible--I am challenged and encouraged by your weight loss.

    Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful accomplishment.

    Blessings to you dear friend,
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow am I impressed. I really need to do that. I have gained at least 20 lbs this past year. Good luck and I am praying for you.

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete