Friday, August 2, 2013

OFFICE DESK MAKEOVER

Here is a before picture of my desk

I will be honest, its not always as neat as it looks in the picture.  

As I'm writting this post, there are items all over the desk.  So before I continue. I will set my timer for 15 minutes and clear it off. 

In ONLY 15 minutes I went from this:

TO THIS:

Last month I added this nice drawer liner to the backsplash of the desk hutch.


 I even used it to cover the mini clip board. That I use for my daily to-dos


How do I organize papers on my desk?

I use this handy accordion organizer that zips up.


My Goal is to check each section every time I sit at the desk while I wait for my computer to turn on. 


TABS
TO PAY
ACTION
FILE
ERRANDS
PAYSTUBS
TAXES

I KEEP MY INCOMING SORTER HERE

HOW do you keep your desk organized? Please share your ideas in the comments section.

Sharing this post here:





A Bowl Full of Lemons

3 comments:

  1. Gracias Rosario por tu visita. Encantada de conocerte.¡Que ordenada eres, me ha encantado tu
    post. Tengo que aprender a tener todo mi trabajo
    mas ordenado, siempre aprendemos de los demás.
    ¿verdad? Un abrazo. Dios te bendiga.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias a ti Marian. Y que Dios te bendiga.

      Delete
  2. Llevas toda la razón Rosario, solo tenemos que agradar a Dios, hacer las cosas para ser vistos por El solo y darle mucha gloria.Los santos nos dan una lección en esto y son estímulos para nuestras vidas.
    Me ha hecho mucha gracia lo de tu hijo.¿Le gusta la música? ¿ Cuantos años tiene?¡Que lindo debe ser,voy a rezar por vosotros . Que Dios os bendiga.
    Muchas gracias por tu presencia!.Un abrazo grande.

    ReplyDelete