Wednesday, August 21, 2013

New Gadget

I found this adjustable 2 or 3 hole puncher.  Since I already have a regular 3 hole puncher. I adjusted this new one, to make the perfect holes on my mini planner pages.  I was having a hard time, punching holes, one by one, with a single hole puncher. And when I tried to use the regular 3 hole puncher, I ended with multiple holes on the pages.

To avoid using the wrong puncher on the wrong size pages, I labeled the puncher.  I have a feeling someone would not notice the difference until they see that the holes don't match with the binder rings.  Hahaha!


Another addition to my office is this office chair for the homework desk.  I love that I have space to work on it. Now I just have to get rid of the rest of the clutter on the computer desk.  The chair was just $2 at a yard sale. I practically got it for free! Its in excellent condition.

My goal is to finish organizing the office and son's room this week.  To keep up with the rest of the house, I do quick 5 minute clutter control in each room. I follow the reminders of Clean Mama and the current zone at Flylady.net

I get reminders in my Facebook news feed. Love these two sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment