Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Fun!

I stopped over at one of my favorite blogs. Lord, Make Me a Saint
Jamie is having a Mailbox Link party.

I thought it would be fun to participate in it. So I took my camera and headed out the door.

We have a cloudy day here in the Bay Area.

Here are our mailboxes
The gray one is mine.
The white is my downstairs neighbor.

The view from the inside.
I wanted to also share my neighbors garden.
I love this water fountain with St. Francis.



This is the spot where my mailbox was before. Our mail was always placed in my neighbors mailbox. Or we we will get the next door neighbor's mail in our mail box.  So we placed them closer together. Now everything gets placed in my mailbox.  Because the mail person thinks its to complicated to reach the white mail box through the fence and the tree branches. 

4 comments:

  1. I love the yellow flowers on the shrub out in front, next to your mailbox. What kind is it? Yellow is one of my favorite colors :) I was just stopping in to say hello. Jamie Jo picked a fun (and unique) first time link up on her blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patty, and welcome. I believe the yellow flowers are daisies. But I'm not 100% sure.

      Delete
  2. Quise pasar a dejarte un saludo por tu visita, muchas gracias Rosario. De paso me paseo por tu blog ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosario!! I love your mailbox (es)!! What a funny story about the mailman and where the mail goes! Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete