Monday, July 18, 2011

Precious Blood of Jesus Rosary

For two weeks now, I have been praying the rosary to the Precious Blood of Jesus.  It is a little different from the traditional rosary.  But I feel it has helped me in many ways this past two week. 

Today I was a little more calmer, despite the fact that my children were distracting me a little while I was listening to the rosary on youtube.   A few days before, I will had snapped and turn into a yelling Mom, getting their attention. LOL.

I hope my children stay quieter when I pray the rosary, they know they should have respect and if possible pray along with me.  But somehow, they forget and don't realize how distracting this is for me.

I could wait to pray when they are off to school, but I want to do this first thing in the morning, before the start of my day.  It's better so that I do not forget to spend this time in prayer as the day goes by.

I have been reading a booklet about the rosary and how it is a powerful intercession weapon.  The booklet is called, The Secret of the Rosary. Author, Saint Louis De Montfort.

I will try to at least, say the regular rosary every day once.  And for this month, also recite the chaplet of the Precious blood of Jesus, every day.

In my previous post, I linked to a blog where you can find a beautiful prayer to the Precious Blood of Jesus.

Since I began this blog, I came to meet other Catholic blogers who share their devotions.  I have learned many interesting facts of the Catholic faith, I have learned new prayers, and new devotions.  All of them very beautiful and full of great faith. 

Hope you all have been having a great Summer.  Have a very blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment