Summer has been great! So far!
My kids are having fun. Marah took a glass and metal art class for a week. And is now attending a Math summer class, all month of July, with fun field trips on Fridays.
Julian, has been taking swimming lessons. This is his last day, for level 1. He already jumped into pool, @ 5 and 7 feet deep. And yesterday he jumped from board into pool. And instructor was ready to catch him, as soon as he fell into the pool.
My house was invaded by ants, so I have been busy trying to elimanate them. Cleaning everything immidiately to avoid any new colonies. My biggest nightmare!
Yard Sale has not yet taken place. I was hoping to do this tomorrow. Not sure yet if I will.
I had my eyebrows done last week, thread style. The person uses two floss threads and plucks them out, a little pain, but much better than waxing.
A relic of St. Toribio a Mexican martyr came to visit the Oakland Diocese. We missed it at the Cathedral but managed to attend a parish in Berkeley.
This month we dedicate it to the Precious Blood of Jesus. In the prayer group we have been praying the rosary to the Precious Blood of Jesus. I will be praying to at home everyday for special petitions.
Here is a post from a blog friend on the Precious Blood of Jesus.
It is that time of year when we are so busy with kids' activities! You are having a very busy summer. I hope you can get the ants under control because they are so hard to get rid of!!! Nice hearing from you!
ReplyDelete