Friday, July 22, 2011

Changes in Living room



We purchased a new flat screen TV.  And in order to accomodate it,
 I had to re-arrange furniture,
 and move our home shrine to another part of the living room.

I brought down a bookshelf from the attic to place a few family pictures and some of our favorite Saint icons. The bottom shelf hold dvds, in nice boxes purchased at Ikea ( a few years ago).  In the corner, I have another 3 tier shelf, from Home Interiors.  This one I got as hostess gift, about 8 years ago.

The room looks red, because of the window drapes.  They are red, to match the sofa cover.

The Attic is being organized this week.  I bought two more bookshelfves at Target. On sale for $15 each.  I am going to put up all the books I had in boxes.  Organize the crafts and sewing area.  And finally hoping to have that yard sale this weekend! To get rid of all the extra stuff. 

1 comment:

  1. I like your red curtains. I desperately need to clean-out our attic, but it is so hot, I'll need to wait until late fall.

    Nice flat screen!

    ReplyDelete