First of all I want to thank God for the many blessings he has brought to my life this past year.
Our family celebrated Thanksgiving day at home. I was in charge of the turkey. My sister-in-law will bring the ham and more side dishes.
I was nervous about cooking the turkey, but everything turn out ok.
I started preparing everything starting since 8 AM in the morning. While the turkey was in the oven, I tidy up around the house. Had a little help from my kids.
The turkey was ready by 1:30PM.
We had the tables set up, one for the adults and one for the kids.
Our guests did not get to the house until almost four o'clock. By then my kids were very hungry and as soon as everyone was there they started eating. We did not say grace. But I am thankful that we manage to say the "Divine Mercy" Chaplet together at 3PM just before the guest arrived. It only take us about 10 minutes and it made a huge difference the rest of the day.
At the moment, my daughter is now in bed. Son is watching the Incredibles movie by himself in the living room and husband is at his sister's house.
I have already tidy up the kitchen and I am very tired.
Just before I end this post, I will like to share with you that my daughter will be returning to school on Monday.
We saw the doctor on Tuesday. He said everything looks good and she is able to return to school. The next appointment will be in January. Doctor is sure at the moment that no more surgeries will be needed in the future. I thank God for all the blessings in my daughter's life.
I thank God for all of you praying for her. I thank God for the wonderful family he has given me.
Thank you
Happy Thanksgiving Rosario,
ReplyDeleteI am so thrilled that Marah gets to go back to school on Monday. What a great God we serve. He has known from the beginning all that Marah would have to endure and has provided all that she needed. Praise the Living God.
You are an inspiration to me--your love and dedication for your family is truly inspiring.
I'm so glad your turkey turned out good. God bless all of you richly.
Love,
Dianne