I have been away from the blog world for a few days. It took a while to browse through all the missed posts from all the blogs I follow.
I know you have missed me. I have missed you too.
I have been busy. Home blessings, family events, church events. I have not yet had another tupperware party. Not many people interested in hosting parties.
I do must find someone willing to host a party. I have a deadline to meet in order to activate my account as a consultant.
But I have other things on the top of my priority list.
My son need help in completing homework assignments on time. I must make some time and sit with him and help him every day.
Yesterday, I soon as he got home. We all first prayed the "Divine Mercy Chaplet" Then we started on the homework. It took us about half hour for the writing and math homework. Then I set the timer for 30 minutes and had him read a book silently.
No TV or video games until this was all completed, and I plan to enforce this every day.
He is not as good in school as my daughter. And he is not much of a reader either. So I have to make it fun for him and get him enthusiastic about school work.
I am finding fun ways to make homework easy and if he needs more help, I might get him a tutor.
Daughter is doing great from her surgery. Next week we will see the doctor and find out when she may return to school.
The holidays are soon aproaching and I have already started changing some things around the house. I do not plan to take out any of the Christmas decorations until after Thanksgiving.
I want to keep the Fall colors on for a little longer. I always feel I am rushing around this days trying to have the house holiday ready.
Have been keeping up with my daily routines. And made changes in the home office. I still have much to do. But I am sure I will be able to meet my goals. As long as I stay off from distractions like computer.
So I must end now, and get back to work.
so nice to see you again! great update.
ReplyDelete