For those of you have been following my blog for more than a year, you know well what I am going to share with you today.
It was yesterday 11/8 a year ago, that I had a terrible pain on my side and unable to tolerate it any longer went to the ER. There after many tests, was told that I was pregnant but there was a problem. The pregnancy was not found with the ultrasound machine. Possible diagnosis, I might have an ectopic pregnancy, or its to early and the baby has yet not made it down to its proper place or perhaps this was an early miscarriage.
After two days in the hospital and many more test the following week, it was finally determined that this pregnancy terminated and most likely a miscarriage had taken place.
The following weeks were very sad for me. Yet I found a peace in my heart and HOPE that God's plans where for everyone's good. I did wanted to get pregnant, but perhaps this was not the proper time or perhaps my body was not ready for a pregnancy yet.
All other tests after that showed I was healthy overall and if I wanted could try again to get pregnant.
A year has passed an we have not yet decided to try again. I was also waiting for my daughter's recuperation from her surgery. I have been under a lot of stress over the past few months. With Marah's surgery being postponed and then when it was finally done, not knowing how her recovery will be.
Now, that thanks to our Lord Jesus Christ, Marah is doing so well. She is recovering very well. She is not in pain. She is able to move around without assistance. The thought has come back to my mind. "Are we ready for another child?" My answer should be yes. But there is still fear and doubts in me. I need to bring this to God in prayer, and find peace that this is the right time for another try.
My children have been asking for a baby brother or sister for a long time. I ask you to pray for me. That God will guide me in this very important decision. I need to get over my fears. God has done so many great things in my life and I still struggle with fears. This is why I need your prayers.
Thank you for the great spiritual support you all have shown me this past months with my daughter's surgery.
May God bless you aboundantly this coming up Holidays.

Dear sweet Rosario, praying for you during this time that God will give you confirmation if this is His timing for a new baby for your family.
ReplyDeleteTry to give all of your fears to the Lord. He wants to shoulder and carry every burden, fear and doubt. God is not the author of any of that. We know where those things come from.
Greater is He that is within you than he that is within the world. Our God is more than a conqueror as you learned during Marah's surgery and recovery.
God bless you and give you peace.
Much love,
Dianne