Friday, May 24, 2013

Mother's Day gift

My Mother gave me this dress for Mother's Day.  Also the shoes.  I was so excited to fit into the dress. A size 4.  My daughter helped me to lift up the zipper, we had a little struggle there. LOL

I've gotten off track with my exercise workouts.  Imagine if I was regularly exercising! But my goal is not to be a size smaller.  My goal is to be healthy! I keep  a watch on what I eat.  No sodas, no sweets, no white breads, no milk.  I continue to be at 120 pounds. I don't pay much attention to the scale. I measure my progress in inches and how my clothes fits.

I share my progress to motivate you to start if your goal is to loose some pounds. Its not an overnight thing or a magic pill. It takes time and determination.  I have great friends that motivate me daily.  And those are the 3 parts of weight loss success. Nutrition, Exercise, and Coaching.  You need  motivators, accountability partners, you need to surround yourself with people who will keep you motivated through your journey.

If you would like help in loosing weight let me know, I would love to help you.

1 comment: