Forgive me for staying away so long. I have been doing great, not so good in doing exercise, but I keep drinking Shakeology and that keeps me in check with all my vitamins and nutrients I need for the day. Helps me to maintain my weight. When I do get to squeeze in a workout, I feel amazing.
So a few things that I have added to my days this week. I started attending early weekly Mass at 8:00 AM. Some days I was on time, others days I was 5-10 minutes late. I'm getting to know the regular attenders of the Sacred Heart parish. This is not my home parish, but since it very close to my house I occasionally attend morning Mass.
One more thing that I have been doing this past few weeks is that I joined a Facebook group of women for a bible study of the book of John. Each day we have a section to read and questions to meditate on what we read. Then we check in with the group for sharing, accountability and for prayer request.
I really appreciate the comments and support of the other ladies.
But know let me tell you about the title of this post. A Bucket list. What is a bucket list? I recently came across this idea at Moms Together, a page I follow on Facebook.
Their guest Lara Krupicka, has an interesting idea of a Bucket List.
You know you have a list rattling around in your brain of things you want to do before your children fly the nest. Why not write it down? You’re more likely to remember the ideas you have if you keep them securely noted somewhere. And you free up your mind from thinking about what you wish you were doing to enjoy what you actually are doing.- Lara Krupicka
So I joined their conversation at Moms Together page. They had set up a give away for a downloadable copy of Lara's ebook. This morning when I returned from Mass. I opened Facebook and found a friend request from Laura Polk, one of the writers at Moms Together. She sent me an instant message letting me know that I was a winner of the ebook copy.
Amazing! God is showing me his love by gifting me with this amazing ebook. I believe he wants me to start writing bucket lists and taking action in doing this fun amazing things with my children.
The first item on my list so far is, Horseback riding. I use to ride when I was a teenager. I rarely do this now that I married. My kids have rode a horse before, but its not something we do often. I want them to learn how to do this on their own, not just ride the horse, but also learn how to keep a horse groomed, how to saddle a horse, and how to bond with the horse.
My Dad Justino, taught me all this when I was young. I love horses. They are my favorite animal.
This picture was taken a few years ago at parents home ranch.
My daughter is riding the horse with her cousins.
My son is holding the horse.

No comments:
Post a Comment