Sunday, January 6, 2013

Home Office Epiphany

Saturday, January 5th, 2013. 

I woke up at 1 AM by noises outside of my home.  I couldn't go back to sleep, so I went to another room, turn my laptop on and read some blogs. One of my favorite, A Bowl full of Lemons.

After a few hours, I got sleepy again and went back to bed.  At almost 8 AM, my cell phone rings.  It was my husband calling me, to remind me that I needed to go to bank.  

So I planned my day, first I will go to the bank, then I will head over to church for the Confirmation class.

Everything went as planned, except for the fact that there was very few cars at church. I called the Faith Formation director to ask her if there was going to be class today.

She said, "Not today." 

I missed going to a very important event in Sacramento, because I didn't want to miss teaching the class for Confirmation.  AHH! I forgot we had two weeks off for the holidays. Forgetful Me.

I was very mad at myself. 

Ok, so now what should I do with the rest of my day?

The home office, the attic or son's room?

I decided on the home office.




Before transformation!


crafts and homework desk,
removed all items,
placed in bins or
put away where it belongs


Next


Computer Desk


After 6 hours of work,
the final result:


Moved Computer desk to opposite wall.
Printer and Copy Machine
on either side.
Opposite Wall


Crafts/Homework desk, Not finished
Pantry Armoire


Hallway towards back door
Things in boxes need to be organized 
Not sure where they will be stored.


Top of the armoire.
Picture of my father 
Wedding Memories
And Greeting Cards Boxes


Jesus Icon (garage sale treasure)
Cross from Party Lite party hosted last year.
I added a magnet of 
Our Lady of Guadalupe
Rosaries 
ready if needed
A reminder to pray often.

With this last picture I conclude this post.

January 6, 2013

Happy Epiphany Day!

May Christ bless this Home
20 CMB 13

The 3 Wise Kings have come to bring gifts.

Blessed Wise Kings,
I ask you to bless everyone reading this post.

Amen!


1 comment:

  1. Girl, you have so much energy--wish you were here to help me organize--I like it--I hope you enjoy your "remodeled" space--

    And happy Epiphany Day to you also,

    Love,
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete