Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hi, Everyone!

As I write this post, I'm sitting on a train going to see my family in the San Joaquin Valley.  I decided to take train, because I saw an accident on the freeway this morning.  My sister was going to drive to my house and take us back.  But I did not want her to drive to get us.  The drive is about an hour.  So that will take us all morning to get there.  So I just packed my bags and asked my sister in law to drop us off at the station that is just 5 minutes away from my home.

The ride on the train is about an hour and a half.  I like that is more comfortable than a car trip.  We have access to wifi.  The weather outside of our window view is cloudy.  We are close to reaching another train station.  Then we just have about 30 minutes more to get to our destination.

My sister will be picking us up there, and the drive to the house is just about 15 minutes.  I will be posting more later.  And upload pictures of our Christmas day at my parents' home.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas. May the love of Jesus embrace you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment