Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Decor

I slowly began my Christmas Decor in my home.

We started off with that smaller three in the corner of the living room.  I honestly did not feel like taking out the Christmas boxes out of the attic.  Not because I felt sad for the recent death of my father. But because I was dreading the mess that is left after taking all those boxes out and trying to figure out where to put each item that I have collected over the years.

The Taller tree is a new item to our home.  My kids have been wanting a tall tree.  So we went to Target and brought this one home.  My daughter and Son decorated together. I made minor touches to the tree.


Later, St. Nicholas and the advent wreath were added to the decor.
This was the first week of Advent.

More Christmas touches around the house:




Picture of my father Guillermo, next to an open bible, &
Our Lady of Guadalupe




No comments:

Post a Comment