Thursday, June 21, 2012

Office Project #1

Yes, I have done it many times.  The never ending clutter purge.  This summer, I plan to target a few areas in my home, one at a time.

The first area will be the home office.

This is the crafts desk.  Last time that I organized it, this was my end result.  It no longer looks like that.

Office Now!


The office desk look similar to the above pictures.  Not a good place to work, or concentrate.  Well I want to change that.  I want to find a place for everything.  Make new habits, not to pile anything on this desks.  I have to have a motivation, something to inspire me.  So I searched some organizational blogs and found this post at Delightful Order,

Heather shared her craft area project at her blog Timeless and Treasured 

I won't be able to do it exactly like hers, but its inspiration that I can accomplish something similar.  And I'm going to start on it now.  Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment