Well here is a little of what I have been doing.
The office
I started working in sections of the tiny office room, that's located just between the kitchen and main bathroom. In front of master bedroom. This was originally the dinning room. Being to small, I converted it to an office.
I removed that basket organizer where I keep aprons, bags, grocery bags, and dusters. I took that to the laundry room. Instead I placed the file boxes. And my new thirtyone tote bag. I will write a separate post to show you what I keep there.
That armoire is the pantry for now. Until I find a better solution for pantry items. On top I have boxes with greeting cards, scrapbook clippings, and blank envelopes.
Before pictures of computer desk, and copy machine.
I moved the filing cabinet under the copy machine. And the two door cabinet right next to the window.
Stay tuned for the final reveal of the homework desk and the completed room.
{Melinda} Good for you, Rosario! I just did a clean-out in my office about a month ago and it feels so good! I actually feel calm instead of stressed when I sit down to work!
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a great summer!