Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Summer Goal

Yes, I always wake up wishing I would walk into a magazine home.  You know the one with all the clutter hidden behind some nice huge pantry, closet, or everything organized in matching baskets.

In the meantime, I have to settle for a real home, one with all the clutter out on the counters and tables.  No, I know I don't have to settle with that.  But its going to take hard work and dedication.  Its going to take time. And its not going to happen overnight or like in fairytale.  Where your fairy godmother shows up and with a whisk of her wand makes everything magically perfect.

I'm hoping that I can achieve a good control of my clutter this summer.  I have a summer schedule and I will try my best to stick to it daily and get this house as much as possible a home that is enjoyed. I know its possible if I put time and work into it.

Just like my weight loss goal.  I had to the exercise.   I had to make the changes in my food choices and I reached one of my goals.  I lost 16 pounds.

Now its time to use that same motivation, and work hard to reach my clutter free home.

No comments:

Post a Comment