Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Make-up Brushes

I got this handy cotton ball organizer at CVS.  It comes with a top.  My idea was to use it, for my eye shadow brushes and other beauty supplies.

The drawers right next to it, contain the rest of the cosmetics.  They now have a home not in the bathroom or my bedroom, in my home office.

This is the homework desk.  Will be used for crafts, and as my vanity on the weekends.  The light in this room is perfect for my eye shadow creations.

I have been viewing tutorials for a while trying to learn how to apply eye shadows.  I learned that I have a hooded eye lid.  Most tutorials are great but, no matter how much I tried, I never got the same result. Until, I tried the tutorials for hooded eye lids.

This was the answer to my dilemma.


Will be linking this post to 

1 comment:

  1. Rosario, you are beautiful and your eyes look amazing. Good job--now I need to go look up hooded eyelids--

    ReplyDelete