Hi blog friends. I am still here. Just a little busy with Summer activities. My kids are attending a VBS this week.
And I have been home, a little bored. So I have been finding myself things to do. I have been reading more. I made a home budget. And I have decided to stop using my credit cards and get out of debt ASAP. One thousand dollars is not a lot compared to the thousands of dollars some of you owe. But to me is a lot of money and when you are paying interest as high as 24% and you can only afford to send minimum payments, well it seems forever to pay off that debt.
So I started with the smaller debts and I am working my way up to the larger debts in credit cards. Another goal is to create an emergency fund. At the moments we are at zero in savings. So I must try my best to sell some of my tupperware inventory and host that Summer Yard Sale.
So if you love Tupperware and will like to order online go here and order. At the moment there are great Summer sales.
Hope you are having a great Summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment