We are getting closer to the big celebration. In our home we gather on Christmas eve to have dinner and wait until 12am to wish each other Merry Christmas, then open the gifts. The kids usually are asleep by that time.
This year we will be with Husband's family. We are getting together here at my house. Since its quite a big family we use the cars garage area. We get all bundled up in warm clothes and we put a plastic in the entrance to keep the wind and rain outside. Hopefully this year we will not have rain.
I am hoping my family could join us also this year. I wanted the kids to do a skit or the talent show for husband's family.
Today is a special day. 11 years ago, my daughter Marah was born. We celebrated her birthday Saturday. Bought her a cake and she invited friends from school and her cousins. Only one friend came, two cousins and my goddaughter. They saw the new christmas movie with the air buddies. Then they watched music videos on cable on demand. The party ended early. And best of all, I did not spend as much as other years and I was not as stressed as other years.
Yesterday, I took my kids to Target and let them pick their Christmas gift. Daughter's choice a Cd of the latest pop star kid. And son chose the chimpmunks new movie soundtrack. I also bought son winter boots. They are a little big for him, but they will last him for a long time. Daughter did not like the styles they had for girls. We do not get snow here, but I wanted them to get them for the rainy season, and they are warm. Since we have those outdoor events.
I will probably write after the Holidays, I will be busy finishing the Christmas gifts and preparing for Christmas eve dinner. Have a great Christmas celebration. Filled with Joy, Peace and Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment