Monday, August 20, 2012

Party Success


This is the cake, my daughter and I made for my husband's party.

Julian's 10th Birthday Party


This is the dessert table for the kids.


Here is my son.  Now 10 years old.




The two birthday boys.

For the food, we had burgers, hot dogs, tacos, pozole, salads, and pork loin.

The theme was 50's music.  We had a few of the kids show up in style.

The kids had so much fun.  They loved the cupcakes and cake pops provided by my friend Lisette. She is a good friend, that just started this new business of cake dessert tables for parties. I'm very thankful for the  awesome job she did with it, and the kids loved the treats.

I don't have pictures of the table decorations. We lost the camera twice, and forgot to take the pictures.  I also forgot about the ice cream. I bought two tubs.  I was thinking of making milkshakes for the kids and smoothies dinner style but I was just to busy with cooking food.  I even made table menus with the items we will serve.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had so much fun--the birthday boys sure are good looking!

    Love the kids' dessert table--

    ReplyDelete