Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Keep Calm

I made it a goal for this school year to start my day right.  I want to get back to spending quiet time in the Word.  But somehow things don't go like I want.  Daughter came in this morning, complaining about her brother.  I tried to keep calm but somehow my mood changed, my voice got louder and she noticed right away.

I felt terrible.  How can we spend time in prayer and in God's word, when so many other things call our attention?  How do you keep calm?

When I logged on to facebook this morning I found a link to a post on one of my favorite blogs InCourage.

I just get so happy when God send me messages through other Moms.  This was just what I needed to read today.

Hope you are encouraged by Lysa's post over at InCourage.  Please share with me any of your favorite inspirational blogs.  Love to hear from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment